I recently sent these tips to my guy, on deflecting a flirt by quoting lines from stock video game characters (“NPCs“):
The Guy pointed out that it looks fun, but he hasn’t had girls giving him bad pickup lines recently.
I can fix that.
These lines work for either gender, so you Christian ladies can now use terrible puns to chat up the guys.
Christian Pickup Lines to Try on Your Favorite Guy
- Is it hot in here or is it just the Holy Spirit burning inside of you?
- Your spiritual gift is your good looks. . . it lifts people’s spirits!
- I went on a mission trip but all I ended up doing was mission you.
- I used to believe in natural theology, but since I met you, I believe in divine revelation!
- How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?
- How would you like to join my Purpose Driven Life?
- Let me sell you an indulgence because it’s a sin to look as good as you do.
- You put the “stud” in bible study.
- Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
- You must be made out of water, because Jesus turned you into fiine.
- You must be Egyptian because I’m a slave for you.
- The Bible says to think about whatever is pure and lovely. So I’ve been thinking about you all day.
- Is that a mirror in your Bible? Because I see you reflecting Christ!
- I heard Jesus called you. . . mind if I do the same ?
- Is that a Travel Bible in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- If I kissed you on one cheek, would you turn the other?
- I know the Way, the Truth, the Life. . . and a nice restaurant we can go to!
- Proverbs says that whoever gives an honest answer kisses the lips. Feel free to shower me with honesty!
- If Eve was tempted by an apple, then you must be my fruit.
- Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
- Baby, you are the evidence of intelligent design.
- Are you related to Abraham’s nephew? Because I like you a LOT.
- I like my guys like I like my Microsoft Word documents. . . saved.
- The books of the bible are Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deu-you-want to go out with me?
- I guard my heart. And you just set off my security alarm.
And for the librarians among us:
- I arrange the substantial Christian section of my bookshelf into alphabetical order. Coffee?